I worked on many internally facing training programs while at CDC. These courses are housed on CDC Train, a public facing training storehouse. To view these assets, you will need to navigate to CDC Train.com, create an account, and search by the titles below.
Use the links below to navigate to courses I collaborated on or developed for CDC:
(Please, note you will need to create an account to access these course offerings.)
- Laboratory Continuity of Operations (COOP) Planning Course
- Introduction to Chemical Fume Hoods
- Fundamentals of Laboratory Safety for Short-Term Visitors
- Fundamentals of Working Safely in a Biological Safety Cabinet
- Ready, Set, Test: Patient Testing is Important. Get the Right Results.
- Virtual Reality Laboratory Training
- Lab Training VR: Biosafety Cabinet Edition
Select a project to preview.